1) Any deviation from agreement specifications and/or terms shall be by mutual agreement and shall be in writing. Payment for extra work and allowances for omissions shall be fixed in advance on demand by either party and shall be set forth in writing.
2) All material remains the property of the contractor until full payment has been received for job completion.
3) If the customer chooses to terminate the contract or abandon the project in any state of its development, the contractor shall be entitled to just and equitable compensation for all services performed on the customer's behalf up to the time of such notification.
4) All drawings and specifications, if any, remain the property of the contractor until account is paid in full.
5) Quotations are valid for thirty (30) days.
6) This agreement is contingent upon weather, acts of God, product availability, strikes, accidents or delays beyond our control.
7) We will arrange for locates to be done. The client/owner will be responsible for the location/stake out markings to ensure they are not tampered with. Any damages arising, or costs associated from tampered markings will be the owners responsibility.
8) The Contractor will not be responsible for claims or damages from the Owner's failure to properly locate property lines, private utilities and other underground services.
9) The Owner shall be responsible at cost for the removal of any obstructions which occurs during excavation. This would include buried rocks, stumps, foundations, etc. Soil removal from property is a separate charge.
10) The warranty/guarantee is limited to a one time, free of charge, repair and/or replacement of each item completed by the contractor within the given time period only. Acts of vandalism and animal damage are not guaranteed.
11) Accounts must be paid in full before any replacements of materials under this guarantee are made.
12) No warranty and/or guarantee work will be preformed until payment in full is received. Balances outstanding for ninety (90) days will void any warranties and/or guarantees. Outstanding balances will be charged 54% annually or 4.5% monthly. There is a $50 charge for cheques returned by the bank for any reason. Wayland Construction Ltd. also reserves the right to charge reasonable management and legal fees that may arise out of failure to obtain payment.